Why Facebook Ads? Facebook has become pay-to-play so as a service provider looking to generate more leads and clients online, you MUST be running Facebook Ads.
Why Now? Supply and Demand. Lavada says with more people at home consuming social media content and businesses slashing their advertising budgets, we’re seeing the lowest ad costs she’s ever witnessed since starting this work more than 3 years ago.
Affectionately dubbed “Launch Queen” and “Conversion Diva,” Lavada Thompson is passionate about helping coaches, consultants and service-based entrepreneurs to grow successful businesses online.
She partners with her clients to create lucrative, leveraged streams of revenue so that they can make more money and serve more people while enjoying more time and freedom to do the things they love. With Lavada’s support, her clients have collectively generated more than $2 million in online sales. One of her favorite all-time quotes is “Don’t worry that you’ll take a shot and you’ll miss. The fact is, you’ll miss every shot you don’t take.”
Highlights from the Video
- 9:39 What made Lavada ‘pissed off’ about ads
- 15:08 The difference between organic and paid content
- 17:58 What you should be doing with your Facebook ads right now
- 36:18 Summary of Lavada’s key points
- 36:57 What happens when ad fatigue sets in
- 38:02 How to deal with ad trolls