Instead confidence is a ‘skill’, one that can be developed — much like a muscle.
That’s why it is important for you to first believe that your actions can make a difference. In the video, I share the importance of having an ‘internal locus of control’, so that you are prone to being an action-taker instead of believing the world is happening to you and that you are a victim.
Watch the video for three practical exercises you can use right now to begin building your confidence muscle so that you release self-doubt and start recording more on-camera videos!
- 7:28 How We Define Confidence
- 9:00 Self-Doubt Disappears with Action
- 10:12 A Quick Story About How Confidence Works
- 14:00 Why An Locus of Control Can Help
- 17:55 Get Quick Wins
- 19:20 The Fear-Setting Exercise
- 26:32 Daily Brag Journal
If you enjoyed any of these practical tips & put them to use let me know in the comments.