In this episode of Get Noticed with Video Live, we’ll talk about the 3 best apps for doing live video on Facebook (or Youtube Live) without a ton of experience.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with everything that’s out there but I will make this super simple.
We’ll talk about my 3 most recommended apps and why you should consider choosing one of these when you are first getting started with live streaming.
*Note: There is a sound glitch around 11:43 – 13:00 mins and you won’t be able to hear me. Not sure what happened but I’d encourage you to skip through that part to get to the good stuff.
- 8:05 Importance of Choosing Simple Streaming Apps Starting Out
- 14:00 Why Service Providers Should Keep Their Main Thing the Main Thing
- 15:28 Pros & Cons of Native Facebook Live
- 18:05 Pros & Cons When Using Zoom to Stream to Facebook Live
- 26:12 Pros & Cons of Using Streamyard as a Newbie
We teach our next live webinar on Aug 28 on how to get set up on your Streamyard. Check out the details and sign up at getnoticedwithvideo.com/streamyardclass